Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Monday, January 31, 2011

Date Night

Kyle and I had our first date since Crawford was born!!  Yay!!  As everyone knows I am super anal and a huge nervous nelly, so leaving him is not something I am real comfortable doing!  Although I do it during the day, every day, all day, try to make sense of that.  I don’t know what it is about the night, but for some reason it just makes me extra nervous leaving him!  We have left him a couple of times at night, but two were for work events and one was a Christmas party, so this was the first time just me and Kyle!  And I definitely think it was much needed – although it was just two hours, there were no distractions.  No laundry, no bottles, no dishes or TV - just us!!

Next step is letting him spend the night out – not sure if I will ever get there!!

Here are some pictures of his Aunt Tinsley feeding him right before we left and one of us, just for grins!  She, of course, did a great job and even texted me at 7:10 PM, about 45 minutes after we left, “full belly, squeaky clean and sound asleep”.  That text made the evening even more enjoyable – no worries!!

He loves his cereal


I think he is telling me, "I love you"


I think he is telling his daddy to behave!  No drinking and driving!


Hair done, make-up on, and I even accesorized!!


No comments:

Post a Comment