Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Friday, January 28, 2011

What's New?

Since I have been so terrible about updating this blog in the last couple of weeks.  I thought I would just put a list of what Crawford has been up to.

·         He has found his tongue, and I think he has mine – it is super long!  And it is so cute how he sticks it out and smacks his lips.
·         He has finally started rolling over both ways.  He’s been rolling over from his tummy to his back since around Thanksgiving, but has just started going from the back to the belly.
·         The last post was his first bites of cereal and he is now up to 3 TBSP of rice cereal, two times a day.  I think we will be starting on the yellow and orange veggies in a week or so.  I hear they turn the babies’ nose orange – not sure how he is going to look in orange!
·         He is such a sweet, happy baby – he is now giving kisses.  If you make a kissy face, he will grab your face, open his mouth and dive in – melts my heart!
·         He is also laughing like crazy; I have a video that I will post soon. 
·         Something pretty new, is him playing in his crib – he has learned that just because we put him there doesn’t mean he has to go to sleep.  He is kicking his feet, rolling around, laughing and talking, just having a grand ole time.  I just don’t think he is going to be the best napper!
·         He likes to sleep at the head of the bed lying horizontally.  He scoots himself from where we put him down, until he is in special spot and out of the monitor!!

Nothing too exciting, but just wanted to get some of his milestones down on paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment