Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Friday, January 7, 2011

Moving On Up!

Crawford went to the doctor yesterday for his 4-month check-up.  Technically he is about 4 months and 1 week, but whatever.  I absolutely cannot believe he is already 4 months old.  He was 14 pounds 3 ounces and 24 7/8 inches long.  He is moving up and is in the 50th percentile for both!!   My growing boy!  His head measurement still puts him in the 30th, but I am totally okay with that – no need for a big head!!  He also got his second round of shots and was such a trooper.  He, of course, screamed and turned purple when he got them and cried for a minute or two after, but that was it.  No fussing, no fever, no irritation, nothing!  So thankful for our wonderful little boy!!

We are starting rice cereal this weekend, so I’m sure I will have some funny pictures to post later.

Geaux Tigers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment