Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy 5 Months

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy!!  Unbelievably Crawford is 5 months old today!  I have no idea how that happened, but it did.  Although I have loved every stage he has gone through, and I really do like this one – he is just so happy, always smiling and laughing, I must say I do miss his newborn days!  Although I was scared to death, didn’t sleep a whole lot, had no idea what his cries meant, I think I can really say I loved every bit of it.  Time really does fly!  So, since he had his 4 month (as you can see we are a little behind) photo shoot on Friday I decided to look back to those newborn days.  Here are some of the pictures from his newborn shoot, when he was only 7 days old.  What a handsome little man.  It really is hard for me to remember him when he was so little!!  I think I might need another one to remember!!

He's now the size of that bear!!





No comments:

Post a Comment