Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Monday, December 13, 2010

My Little Peanut

Crawford went to the doctor Friday, but thankfully no shots!  He weighed 12 pounds, 10 ounces and the length is up for debate.  I thought I heard the nurse say 50 centimeters, but when Kyle converted that to inches he would only be a little over 19 inches and I know he hasn’t shrunk, so…  I also forgot to ask Dr. Ronnie what percentile this put him in, but from my research online I think he is still around the 30th percentile.  I wish he would stay this little forever!  Again I am so thankful that he is little and can still wear some newborn outfits and most of his three months.

We had a pretty relaxing weekend – Crawford realized it was the weekend and slept past 6:00 AM both Saturday and Sunday morning!  We ran a few errands and he and Kyle went to Best Buy on Sunday while I was at a cookie swap.  I left before he was dressed and when they came home this is what I found in the living room. 

How cute!!  And I just love the bib placement!  I can’t wait to see him all bundled up in a few weeks when we all go to Jackson Hole – he is going to be the cutest snow bunny!  Are snow bunnies just girls??

No comments:

Post a Comment