Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Craziness!!

Life has been crazy!  I don’t even remember what went on last week.  This is why I started a blog, because when asked on Monday what I did on the weekend – I had NO CLUE.  I used to have the best memory and I knew pregnancy supposedly messed with your mind, but I don’t think mine is ever coming back.

So, since I don’t remember much – here is what I do know.

Crawford got to visit Santa again on Sunday – we had the annual Stolzenthaler Christmas party.  Crawford really does love people!  He took a short nap on the drive from our house to maw maw and paw paw’s and that was all he needed for a whole evening of fun!  He was passed around like a hot potato and not one peep out of him, he just quietly observed all of the people.  It was probably a good test for all of the craziness on Christmas and Christmas Eve.

He and his cousin John were both ready for bed, but neither cried. 



What Else is Crawford Doing?

Luckily he is still sleeping through the night, although his wake-up time varies each morning between 5:30 and 7:30.  He loves to play and constantly flips over to his tummy – he is slowly learning how to flip from his tummy to his back.  He is grabbing for toys and then immediately likes to put them in his mouth.  Right now his fists are his favorite thing, but he will take anything.  I think he has pretty much mastered the whole head control thing.  And the cutest thing – he will grab your face and bring his head towards yours and “eat” your nose.  Kyle and I think he is giving us kisses!!  And this boy loves to talk!!  When he gets going, he doesn't want to stop.

Although I feel like there has been so much going on, I can’t remember what it is!!  So, I am off to wrap presents and start packing for our trip to Jackson Hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment