Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Signs of Brotherly Love

Crawford is definitely going to be in shock when he's not the only one in the picture needing attention, but it's moments like the other day that I know what a wonderful, big brother he is going to be.  As we were driving home from school, just chit chatting, the following conversation ensued.

Me: "Crawford, what do you think we should name the baby?  We need to have a girls name and a boys name and when mommy goes to the hospital to have the baby we can choose."

Crawford: Tears started rolling down his face and he says, " Me don't want my baby to go to the hospital.  Me be so sad if baby have to go to the hospital."

Break my heart!  I tried to wipe away my tears and explain to him that all mommies and babies have to go to the hospital.  I think we are definitely going to have to take one of those tours, so he is a little more comfortable with the idea.

My little bruiser has such a kind heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment