Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Baby Stolzenthaler #2

Life is about to get very interesting!  Baby S #2 will make it's way into the world sometime in late 2013 or early 2014!  I'm already 15 weeks along and have had another wonderful pregnancy, so far.  I pray it continues.  I'm going to try to answer the same questions every couple of weeks to remind me years later what it was like.  I wish I had seen this idea when I was pregnant with Crawford, but...

How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 2 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I haven't had to put any on just yet, but I know the day is quickly approaching.  I was five months before I wore them with Crawford, but don't think I'm going to make it that far with this little guy or gal.
Stretch Marks: Pretty sure I found two new ones in Turks & Caicos.  Cocoa butter was purchased yesterday :(
Sleep: No issues here, yet.  I'm still able to sleep on my stomach thank goodness, since my hips start to tingle when I'm on my side.  I totally forgot they did this last time!
Miss Anything: I'm not a huge coke drinker, but would love a Fountain Diet Coke!
Food Cravings: Nothing really
Anything Making you Queasy: I've just figured out that too much sweet stuff makes me nauseous.
Starting to Show: My belly is starting to protrude, just a little.
Belly Button In or Out: It's still in, stayed in the whole time with Crawford although I've always wanted an outie.

I can't wait to see what the remaining 25 weeks have in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment