Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Friday, December 13, 2013

Full Term...37 Weeks

This baby is officially cooked enough to make an appearance anytime now and I would be lying if I said I wasn't ready too.

How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 20 pounds
Stretch Marks:  Not that I can see
Sleep: It hasn't been so great as of late.  I am up at least twice during the night and sometimes more, not to mention no position is really comfortable.  I can't wait to be able to lay on my back and tummy in the very near future!
Miss Anything:  Shaving my legs, putting boots on without assistance, working out
Food Cravings:  I really like sweets
Belly Button In or Out: It is certainly trying to become an outie and I now understand why people don't want one!

Although weight wise I am about the same as I was with Crawford this go round I think my stomach is more narrow but sticks out further.  We went for an ultrasound on Tuesday and Baby S #2 looks to be like he/she will be small like Crawford - measures in the 20th and 30th percentile in everything and currently weighs about 5 pounds 11 ounces.  All I can say is thank you Jesus that I don't have large babies!!  I have absolutely no idea how he or she would fit in there.  My stomach feels stretched to the max most of the time and the amount of pain he/she causes in all areas throughout the day is pretty amazing.  Kickboxer or gymnast maybe??

1 comment:

  1. I loved getting to see you this weekend. You look adorable! I cannot wait to meet Baby S!!

    ReplyDelete