Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Monday, October 14, 2013

Chatter Box

Crawford is talking up a storm and cracks me up constantly!  On our way to "school" each morning he asks me to talk.  If I ask what about, he says, "no, you pick, momma!" 

A few of our conversations lately:

Crawford: "How come Poppie told me to slow down?"
Me: "On your tractor," I asked. 
Crawford: "Yeah, my daddy lets me go fast!!" 

After Nanu and Poppie left the other night:

Crawford: "Why sometimes you wave bye-bye to me and Nanu and Poppie give me a bath and put me to bed?"
Me: "Well, because sometimes they babysit you."
Crawford: "Oh, I like it when Nanu and Poppie babysit, not other people!"

While we were watching the LSU football game this weekend:

Me: Crawford, are you going to play football when you are a big boy?"
Crawford: Yeah, you going to watch me on TV?

Oh goodness, not sure this momma has the nerves to watch something like that, but I'm also not sure Crawford has the genes.  So I think I might be safe!!

In other news Baby #2 seems to be doing just dandy!  I went for a check-up last week and his/her heart rate was 156.  I so wish I could remember what Crawford's was... I think it was usually in the 140's but I really have no idea.  I also had to do my glucose test...which I failed.  I had to do the three hour test on Thursday, which was really no fun, but thankfully I passed!!  I was really looking forward to beignets and Ninfas with Tin Tin and Unc Dave this weekend; so glad I got to enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on everything! Cannot believe it won't be much longer until your new little bundle gets here!!! So exciting!!! Love reading about your sweet little guy (as Wesleigh would say..."my cousin Crawfish") lol...

    ReplyDelete