Anguilla 2015

Anguilla 2015

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cowboy Crawford

7 Months Old!!!
  • He is still army crawling all over the place and to be honest I'm not sure he is going to ever crawl "regularly".
  • He is pulling up on anything and everything he can get his hands on and he seems to do it with such ease!
  • He is about to start trying a new group of foods - carrots, blueberries, zucchini, peaches and plums
  • Last Thursday, he started to clap and now he does it all of the time - so CUTE!!

    
    Here he is in some new cowboy boots!
    
We are headed to the beach in the next couple of weeks and I can't wait to see how cute he is going to be in his swim trunks!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were blogging!!! I'm so happy. I have hated that I haven't been able to meet Mr. Crawford! He is adorable!! I know you're loving being a mommy! Hope to see you soon!

    Love,
    Jennifer

    PS...When are we having a wedding for that sister of yours and her adorable fiance'?

    ReplyDelete